An air hockey table with professional size and features.
The fine cabinet line is enhanced by the black and aluminium colour combination, alternating to produce a visual effect of great elegance. The playing surface geometrical patterns will exalt competitions reaching very high speeds and requiring the players a remarkable dynamism, concentration power, quick reflexes and movement coordination. Because of its sturdy and stable structure, Stratos will excellently suit collectivities and communities’ requirements.
- 16mm thick MDF cabinet, with black coating and chromium-plated profiles, with anti-bump and anti-scratch finishings.
- Sturdy legs in heavy-duty 16mm thick MDF with black coating and chromium-plated profiles. Leg levellers allow a perfectly flat playing surface on uneven floors.
- Handrails in MDF coated with aluminium effect laminate PVC with corners in black laminate PVC.
- The inner handrails are strengthened by an aluminium layer with an effective anti-bump result.
- The 3mm thick playing surface has a white background with attractive scratch-resistant and bump-resistant geometrical decorations, easy to maintain and clean.
- The playing surface has several small holes to convey the air flux produced by a powerful blower. The air comes out at a constant pression, creating a uniform air cushion.
- High performance blower below the playing surface, with electrical connection at 220V-240V/ 50-60 HZ and ON/OFF switch button to switch the machine on and off.
- Iron tube double roll bar with display in plastic material bearing an electronic score counter to mark goals. The score counter is already programmed with modality “sound” (uttering a sound each time a goal is scored).
- Quick and easy puck recovery through an exit behind each goal.
- Accessories include: 4 hammers and 4 pucks.
- 2 years warranty against manufacture defects.
- Packing with strong protections inside the carton, to prevent the table from suffering damages during the transport.