An entry level model with a graceful line, F-Zero will provide a good playability and great fun to little players.
Constructed with the same quality materials and neat finishings as larger tables, it offers the maximum for the childrens’ safety, thanks to the telescopic bars.
Quality at the best possible conditions.
- 15mm thickness MDF cabinet with melamine coating. Colour: cherrywood.
- L-shaped MDF legs (7,5 x 7,5cm) with melamine coating.
- MDF playing field with melamine coating. The particular “grass” effect gives the impression of playing in a football ground.
- 13mm diameter tube bars (1mm thickness). Possibility of choosing between going-through bars and telescopic safety bars (do not protrude).
- Going-through bar ends are covered by plastic protection for increased safety.
- Easier scoring thanks to the fully rotating goalkeeper and the particular players scheme: 1 (goalkeeper), 2 (full backs), 5 (midfielders), 3 (forwards).
- A ball pocket behind each goal mouth allows easy ball retrieval with incorporated score counter.
- 2 black/white balls looking like a football included
- F-Zero complies with the European harmonized safety rules EN 71-1, 71-2, 71-3 and 71-9. 2 years warranty against manufacture defects.
- 2 years warranty against manufacture defects.
- Packing with strong polystyrene protections inside the carton, to prevent the table from suffering damages during the transport.