An air hockey for family use, conceived for players of all ages, of a size which allows an easy placing in any room. Ideal in a child’s room or in a leisure room, Mistral is for those who wish to play at a good level but do not have large spaces. The attractive table design reproduces the ice hockey matches recalling dynamic and fast games developing the players’ concentration power, quick reflexes and movement coordination.
- 12mm thick MDF cabinet for a lasting use.
- Handrails coated with anti-bump and anti-scratch material. The rounded corners, coated in black PVC, and the absence of sharp edges, increase the table safety.
- Sturdy legs in 12mm thick MDF with black PVC coating. Legs are strengthened by crosspanels bringing the table the necessary stability.
- Leg levellers allow a perfectly flat playing surface on uneven floors.
- 1,5 mm thick MDF playing surface, white background with attractive scratch-resistant and bump-resistant decorations, easy to maintain and clean.
- Blower below the playfield with electrical connection at 24V with 220/24 V transformer and ON/OFF switch button to switch on and off the machine.
- Quick and easy puck recovery through a basket behind each goal with incorporated score counter.
- Accessories include: 4 hammers and 4 pucks.
- Mistral complies with the European harmonized safery rules EN 71.
- I2 years warranty against manufacture defects.
- Packing with strong protections inside the carton, to prevent the table from suffering damages during the transport.