- Structure in solid oakwood coated with a polyurethan resin and an opaque finishing. This matt effect not only enhances the natural beauty of wood, but also prevents glare on handrails, which would be annoying while playing.
- One-piece 19mm (3/4in) thick slate. Only first quality slates - all surfaces are precision measured and flat-ground - are used to assure the greatest shot perfection. Ensures true ball roll.
- Slate covered with high quality worsted wool cloth for long wear and tear and smoothest ball running. Choice of colour among green, blue, red or salmon.
- Basket pockets with manual ball rescuing. Dimensions 9cm (4 in) diameter.On request the pockets can be lined with leather finishings.
- Accessories include: 4 wooden cues (122cm) a set of "Hansinburg" numbered pool balls diameter 57mm including cue ball diameter 57mm. a triangle a box of 12 chalks a brush a water-proof protection cover
- Basket pockets with manual ball rescuing. Dimensions 9cm (4 in) diameter. On request the pockets can be lined with leather finishings (black or natural leather colour).