- Cabinet constructed from high quality multi-layer plywood (3cm thick = 1+1/4in) coated with plastic laminate to obtain an extremely tough structure. Colour: pear-wood.
Slanting legs constructed from finely lacquered beech-wood, with great thickness (4cm = 1+1/2in) for table optimum stability on the ground.
Each leg has an adjustable leveller for a perfectly flat playing field. Levellers can be set manually, with no need for disassembling the legs.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: grey and brown.
- The table is available either with fully rotating (360 degrees) or non-rotating goalkeeper (180 degrees).
- Playing field in choice of transparent glossy glass, non-reflective sanded glass or plastic laminate. Glass is 5mm thick and always tempered. The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.