- Sturdy thick solid core cabinet (thickness 2cm = 3/4in) for standing up to the toughest environments. Sleek wood gran finishing with black inlaid down corners.
- Slanted, strong legs for perfect stability, equipped with chrome-plated levellers: they allow one person to level a table in minutes without having to lift the table.
- Wooden handrails covered with post-formed plastic laminate with increased scratch- and fire-resistance, screwed to the construction for easier replacing.
- One-piece 19mm (3/4in) thick slate. Only first quality slates - all surfaces are precision measured and flat-ground - are used to assure the greatest shot perfection. Ensures true ball roll.
- Slate is covered with high quality worsted wool cloth (80 % wool, 20 % nylon) supplied by well-known companies, for long wear and tear and smoothest ball running. Choice of colour among classical green, blue, red or salmon.
- Hardwood cushion rails screwed to the cabinet for easier replacement. Quadrangular profile non-deformable rubber cushions provide accurate ball rebound.
- Accessories include: 4 fibreglass cues (145cm long, 122cm long cues available on request) a set of balls diameter 61,5mm (one red, one yellow and one white) a box of 12 chalks a brush a water-proof protection cover