- Cabinet constructed from high quality multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate. The sturdiness of the materials utilized is increased by the remarkable thickness (3cm = 1+1/4in) to create a heavy duty structure for the toughest use. Colour: upper cabinet in grey with wood veins, lower cabinet black.
- The table structrure is kept together by metal plates and brackets fastened by screws and bolts for easy replacing of all parts, even the wooden ones.
- 9 x 9cm (4x4in) metal legs coated with long-lasting silver painting. New type heavy duty leg levellers for a perfectly flat playfield on all surfaces.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the players bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: red and blue.
- The table is available either with fully rotating (360 degrees) or non-rotating goalkeeper (180 degrees).
- Playing field in 5mm thick tempered non-reflective sand-blasted glass. The version with fully rotating goalkeeper can also have a plastic laminate playfield. The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.
- New design playfield corners: they slope down perfectly towards the playfield without creating any step.
- Balls are introduced into the playing field manually through a converyor placed on the cabinet next to the coin mechanism. The system is completely sealed, to prevent ball theft.
- Goal profiles are coated with an alloy of aluminium and zinc, a very tough material preventing wear and tear: goals do not get ruined after many ball strokes.
The cabinet is fully covered by tempered glass, which reduces the noise of the game and makes any game tampering impossible.
- On request, a light system - two Led lamps above the goals - will light up the playfield. The Garlando system complies with EU regulations on the Electromagnetic Compatibility and Safety (Low Voltage).
- Detachable playing field: two locks enable to detach the playing field from the cabinet upper part for easy cleaning and parts replacing.
- The cabinet can be opened to reach the inside. Its upper part is be kept up by a wooden support bracket which prevents the falling of the same, during maintenance and cash-box emptying: all operations can be carried out with full safety.
- Standard mechanical pull-lever coin mechanism, can be set for any coin or token and releases all balls at once.
- On request, several options of mechanical coin mechanism are available: coin mechanism with coin counter coin mechanism with tamper-proof coin counter coin mechanism with tamper-proof coin counter and rejector
- In addition, two more complex systems, for greater programming possibilities, are available: an electromechanical system for a improved setting. the electronic system GARL 2001 to offer the maximum versatility in accepting different dimension coins, allowing bonuses, setting credits and still much more.